Model NO.: 720 Condition: New Usage: Roof, Wall Main Frame: 350 H Steel Welded Effective: 720mm Voltage: 380V 3phase 50Hz Control Systerm: PLC Trademark: XH Origin: Botou City, China Certification: SGS, CE, ISO Customized: Customized Transmission Method: Machinery Feeding Width: 1000mm Diameter: 80mm Forming Speed: 5-8m/Min Warranty: 12 Months Specification: SGS, CE, ISO HS Code: 8455221000 720 Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine CE,ISO passed - quaility is good 8 years of production experience - always keeps latest design Direct factory - price is more competitive Working process
Decoiler , Main roll forming system, Pressing device, Cutting device, Hydraulic station, PLC control
2. The general machine parameter
Suitable roll forming material
galvanized steel sheet
Main motor power
22KW with Cycloidal reducer
Hydraulic station power
Roll forming thickness
Diameter of forming principal axis
Forming material expand width
Roll forming electric tension
380V 3phase 50HZ or as the customer's requirements
Material of forming roller
High grade 45# forged steel plated with hard chrome plating
Roll forming speed
Material of cutting
Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment
Kind of drive
1.2 inch chain link bearing model 6210
3. Automatic PLC ( The PLC can be designed according to your requests)
Guangzhou's "Sanjing"or japan's "OMRON"
We provide the technical support for whole life.
If any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
We will arrange the technician to go abroad if it's necessary.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with /day.
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery ), L/C
7. About Us
Our company have the series of coloured steel roll forming machine,
including moding machine, concealed roof sheeet machine, flat sheet bending machine and so on
1.)we can send our engineer to your site and do the training for your men. you just only bear the cost for our engineer's air ticket,visa,accormadation,food and transpotaion in your country
2.)You can send your men to our factory. we will teach them how to operate the machine without training charges
3. )Actually theres another cheap and easy way to choose. Every machine leave our factory with one book of operation manual. You can read through the manaul first ,and get familiar with the machine. Then we can get a video call,and teach you on-line how to operate the machine.
4.)Apart from above training course,we also provide 1 year warranty for all the easily broken part of the machine for free and whole-life technical service support !
Q:How is this machine's service life? A:In the normal maintenance,the service life at least 8 years.
Q:How to maintenance? A:If using frequently,best coating lubricant on the chain and two ends of the shaft every month,replace the hydraulic oil every 1-2 years.
Q:What can you do if the machine broken? A:Our machine's warranty period is 1 year,if the broken parts can't repair,we can free send the new parts replace the broken parts to you except the solenoid valve,the solenoid valve you must pay the express cost yourself.if after warranty period,we can through negotiationfor to solve the problems,and we supply the technical support for the whole life of the equipment.
Q:Can you be responsible for transport? A:Yes,please tell me the destination port or address.we have rich experience in transport.
Q:can you make the machine according to my design or proto type? A: Yes. We have an experienced team for working out the most suitable design and production plan for the machine that you are going to book with us.
Q:How many workers operate this machine to manufacture? A:Only 1-2 worker.
Q:Can you supply the raw materials? A:Yes,we can supply the galvanized steel coil,galvalume steel coil,color steel coil,and aluminum coil.
Contact us if you need more details on roll forming machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Roll Forming、Forming Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.